If you are like most homeowners in Montgomery, TX, then you probably go to great lengths to keep your home and property free of bats and rodents. These creatures can be a nuisance and a health hazard, not to mention the damage they can do to your property. There are a number of ways to keep bats and rodents out of your home, but some methods are more effective than others.
What To Do About Rodents And Bats In Your Home
If you are living in Montgomery, TX, then you know that bats and rodents can be a big problem. Rodents can chew through wiring and insulation, while bats can cause serious health concerns. If you are looking for ways to protect your home from bat and rodent infestation, then there are a few things you can do. Here are a few tips:
- Use repellents. There are many different types of repellents available, and all of them work differently. Choose a repellent that is specifically designed to repel rodents or bats, and read the instructions carefully before using it.
- Install exclusion devices. There are a variety of exclusion devices available that can keep rodents and bats out of your home. These devices include door sweeps, chimney caps, and window screens.
- Keep your home clean. A clean home is less attractive to rodents and bats, so make sure to sweep and mop regularly and vacuum up any stray cobwebs.
- Keep food stored securely. Make sure to store food in airtight containers and keep it away from the edges of your countertops. Do not leave food out overnight.
- Seal any cracks or gaps in your home's exterior. Gaps and cracks provide easy entry points for rodents and bats, so seal them up with caulk or weatherstripping as soon as possible.
- Hiring a professional. If you have a serious infestation, then you should consider hiring a professional pest control company. A professional will be able to assess the situation and recommend the best course of action.
How To Know What Kind Of Bats And Rodents Are Infesting Your Home
If you are not sure what kind of bats or rodents are infesting your home, there are a few ways to find out. You can contact a professional who will come out and inspect your home for bat or rodent activity, or you can try to identify the animals yourself. Here are some of the most common bats and rodents
There are a few different kinds of bats that can infest your home. The most common type is the brown bat. These bats are usually small, with a wingspan of about 8 inches. They feed on insects and can cause a lot of damage to your property.
Another type of bat that can infest your home is the big brown bat. This type of bat is larger than the brown bat, with a wingspan of up to 12 inches. They also feed on insects and can do a lot of damage to your property.
Finally, there is the Mexican free-tailed bat. This type of bat is the largest of the three, with a wingspan of up to 16 inches. They feed on insects and fruits and are not as likely to damage your property as the other two types of bats.
There are a few different kinds of rodents that can infest your home. The most common type is the Norway rat. These rats are large, with a body length of up to 11 inches. They are reddish-brown in color and have blunt noses and small ears. They feed on a variety of foods, including fruits, vegetables, meat, and grains.
Another type of rat that can infest your home is the black rat. These rats are smaller than the Norway rat, with a body length of up to 7 inches. They are black or dark gray in color and have pointed noses and large ears. They also feed on a variety of foods, including fruits, vegetables, meat, and grains.
The final type of rodent that can infest your home is the house mouse. These mice are small, with a body length of only 2-3 inches. They are light brown or gray in color and have pointed noses and small ears. They feed mainly on grains and seeds, but will also eat other food items if available.
The best way to get rid of bats and rodents is to call a professional animal removal or pest control company. Contact AAAC Wildlife Removal in Montgomery, Texas. They are available 24/7 to take your call and help you get rid of bats and rodents in your home.
How To Get Rid Of Rodents And Bats Quickly And Permanently
If you have a rodent problem, the first thing you need to do is figure out how they are getting into your home. mice and rats can squeeze through very small spaces, so check around your doors and windows for any cracks or holes. Once you have found the entry points, seal them up with caulk or steel wool. Then, set up mouse traps or rat traps around the perimeter of your home. Check the traps regularly and dispose of any rodents that you catch.
If you have a bat problem, it is important to remember that bats are protected by law in many states. That means you can't just kill them or remove them from your property. One of the solutions is to call a professional pest control company, which will be able to identify the source of the problem and use the appropriate methods to get rid of the pests.
How A Professional Rodent And Bat Removal Company Can Assist You
Homeowners often find themselves dealing with bats and rodents invading their homes. While there are many things that can be done to try and deter these animals from entering, sometimes it is not enough and they will find a way in. When this happens, it is best to call a professional rodent and bat removal company.
These companies have the experience and equipment necessary to get rid of these pests quickly and safely. They will also be able to provide advice on how to keep bats and rodents from entering your home in the future.
How Much Does Rodent And Bat Removal Cost
Rodent and bat removal can be a costly process, depending on the size of the infestation and the extent of the damage done. Generally, professional pest control services will charge by the hour, with rates ranging from $50 to $100 per hour. Some companies may also offer a flat rate for complete removal, typically ranging from $200 to $1,000.
It is important to remember that removing rodents and bats from your home is not a quick or easy process. It often requires extensive demolition and repair work in order to eliminate all of the potential entry points. Therefore, it is best to consult with a professional before attempting to remove these pests on your own.
How To Find A Reputable Rodent And Bat Removal Company
Here are a few tips on how to find the right company for the job:
- Ask around - Talk to your friends, family, and neighbors to see if they have had any experience with rodent or bat removal companies. They may be able to recommend a good company that they've used in the past.
- Do your research - Take the time to research different rodent and bat removal companies online. Look for reviews from past clients to get an idea of the quality of service they provide.
- Get quotes - Contact several companies and ask for quotes for the work that needs to be done. This will help you to compare prices and services to find the best option for your needs.
- Read the contract - Be sure to read over the contract before signing anything. Make sure you understand all of the terms and conditions so there are no surprises later on.
- Follow up - Once the work is done, be sure to follow up with the company to make sure everything was done properly and that the problem has been resolved.
Contact A Professional Rodent And Bat Removal Company In Montgomery, Texas
When choosing a rodent and bat removal company, it is important to make sure they have the experience and expertise to handle the job. AAAC Wildlife Removal in Montgomery, Texas has been providing these services for over 10 years. They also provide service to other cities in the state, including Houston, Rosenberg, and Richmond.
The professionals at AAAC Wildlife Removal have years of experience in safely and humanely removing rodents and bats from homes in Texas. We use the latest techniques and equipment to ensure that your home is free of these pests. They also offer a wide range of other wildlife removal services, including:
- Raccoon Removal
- Squirrel Removal
- Opossum Removal
- Skunk Removal
- Bird Control
Contact AAAC Wildlife Removal today. They will be happy to help you get rid of these pests for good.